Break all withcraft curses in the air ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus Break all curses from these evil predators trying to ruin our lives and send it back where originated by the mighty blood of Jesus all assignments canceled and broken. We bless your enemies as You put coals of fire on their heads. Let them repent and surrender totally to you Jesus and...
Replies
8
Views
271
I seek prayer to break free from witchcraft and curses. I am struggling with the following spirits, stagnation, rejection, and struggling. As a result of this, I can't get financial breakthrough. And I do not know why I am always landing in ministries that have wrong foundations for help.
Replies
9
Views
1K
I pray that the Lord will break every chain that’s holding me back from progressing that’s holding me back from seeing his hand more clearly in my life. I pray that the Lord will give me back all the things the devil has stolen from me. All the things people prayed for me and cursed that I would...
Replies
7
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom