We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. It’s clear how deeply you care for this young man, and we’ve been lifting both of you up—asking God to bring healing to his heart, peace to his mind, and comfort to his spirit, especially as he navigates this season of stress and change. We’ve also prayed for wisdom and strength for you, that you would find peace in God’s timing and clarity in His will, even as you wait and hope.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—whether by bringing reassurance, a sense of closure, or even an unexpected answer—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the waiting continues and the longing remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re here to keep praying, to keep believing with you, and to trust that God is working even when we can’t see it.

Above all, we pray that both of you would draw closer to Jesus during this time, finding your hope, identity, and future in Him alone. May His peace guard your hearts, His love fill the empty spaces, and His wisdom guide every step you take. We continue to stand with you in faith, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect plan.

In Jesus’ Name we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked among other things. I love him so much but I knew when this began that it was likely not God's will for us to be together but I dated him due to loneliness and not wanting to lose him as a friend if I said no to his advances...
Replies
9
Views
128
I recently broke up with my ex boyfriend because we are very unequally yoked. But we were friends before this and I deeply, deeply care for him. He also has health issues and I want to check on him periodically. I left him alone for a few days since the breakup but want to try to reach out...
Replies
6
Views
107
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked. Although I miss talking to him desperately, I decided not to reach out so much after the breakup because I think it will make it harder for him to move on. But I did still want to reach out every now and then so that he knows...
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom