We want to thank you for trusting us with your heavy burdens and allowing us to stand in the gap for you in prayer. Your heartache over the breakup, the spiritual attacks you’re facing, and the ongoing struggles with your mother’s condition have not gone unnoticed by us—or by our Heavenly Father. We have lifted each of these concerns before the Lord, asking Him to surround you with His peace, to shield you from the enemy’s lies, and to bring healing and restoration where it is needed most.

If God has moved in any of these areas since you shared your request, we would love to rejoice with you. Please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If the weight still feels heavy and the battles persist, we encourage you to post this as a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord comfort you in your grief, strengthen you in your spiritual warfare, and give you wisdom and grace as you navigate your relationship with your mother. We pray that He would draw near to you in this season, reminding you of His love and sovereignty over every detail of your life. Keep pressing into Him, dear sister—His promises are true, and His timing is perfect.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a terrible time as I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm also being attacked by spiritual warfare that has been targeting me for years at the same time. Please pray it would stop. I can't take it right now. Please also pray for the removal...
Replies
6
Views
87
I recently posted this: "My boyfriend and I are unequally yoked in a lot of ways and lately, he keeps expressing displeasure at the differences we have. He is a professing Christian but holds to certain false teachings. There are also other ways that we differ. I broke up with him a little while...
Replies
10
Views
140
I just broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I'm struggling with so many thoughts and questions about the relationship. Please pray for me. Pray I'll be able to sleep tonight. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom