Boundless and infinite.

This is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He can do wonders in our life and His love is an infinite love that comes to those who seek Him on a daily basis.

For many, eternity is a terrible thought. They do not know where they came from and where they are going. But Jesus offered us a life eternal in glory.

Praise, honor and glory to Him now and forever more.
Amen
 
I am so glad to know my heavenly Father is boundless and infinite. I love Him with all of my heart today and forever.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 18:21: Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” Extended Explanation: In this verse, Peter asks Jesus a question about forgiveness...
Replies
8
Views
368
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 42:22: “But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, ‘Send them back.”...
Replies
7
Views
108
I Thank God Almighty for His Boundless Love And Grace, I'm seeking for God Divine Wisdom and Mercy towards our Life and Ministry, I asked in Faith God grant me The Grace of being a soul winner to HIS Kingdom In Jesus Mighty Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
567
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom