Bothe people have a clear head on ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying these people understand to come later this week to help Lord please that they let me know soon and got so much on my plate please let them be reasonable and understanding Jesus please help Lord and heal me, amen
Replies
9
Views
262
When I started online, I did so because my real life was coming to a close. I had graduated from High School, and after being a sound man for a Church, or three years the Church was falling apart. Some more ups and downs, and I landed a Custodian job at an elementary school. I knew with the bad...
Replies
8
Views
357
Heavenly Father please one the strength and wisdom to my overcome my tabs anxiety when I’m in school. Lord bless me and I am praying for you to take anything that is not a good thing and that is not good for me out of my mind and my heart. Amen thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom