Borken Friendship

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeannette06
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jeannette06

Guest
Lift up my relationship with my best friend. She has given me so much, including making me feel loved, and yet I have hurt her by demanding more. We have struggled to fully overcome small-scale arguments in the past, and it finally erupted into an argument that may have permanently severed our once-edifying friendship. We both said so many hurtful things, and I realize the Lord specializes in the impossible, but it seems beyond hope that our friendship will be restored. I beg Him that we would both be quick to forgive and that He would reconcile our relationship just as He reconciled a sinful people to Himself, but my unbelief makes me feel like this will never happen. Thank you a thousand times for going before the throne with me.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for restoration of ### friendship, we pray for you salvation in this ladies lives in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I surrender ### and her best friend in your loving hands Lord. Lord whatever misunderstanding they have between them help them remove it Lord. Give them a change of heart that they may come to an understanding forgive each other and resume normal loving relationship between each other. Our Lord and Saviour, in Jesus name please listen and answer their prayers, Amen.
 
"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." - 1 Peter 3:8

Sometimes Christians get so caught up in the little details in life that we forget one of the main ingredients of Jesus' teachings - LOVE. We all need to be compassionate and love each other because, with Jesus and the kind of love He taught, great things can happen.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My Savior please remember we ask in prayer and we are so entirely thankful you have given your life for us believing in you and your word we ask for this friendship to become united once more and to be healed by the blood of Jesus Christ who gives us everything and consoles us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
192
Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
181
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,463
Messages
16,800,121
Members
649,989
Latest member
Groesin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom