body

We continue to lift you up in prayer, focusing on your body, especially your collarbone and shoulder that have been causing you pain since your past accident. We are honored that you shared your struggle with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen improvement and your request has been answered, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If your condition remains unchanged or you need further encouragement, please share an update and let us continue to intercede for you.

Remember, our hope is in the Lord, even when doctors may not have solutions. Our faith is in Jesus. We are praying for your healing and we boldly ask that Our Lord will give you strength and peace in this season.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him, and may his healing power work in your body. We are praying for your restoration and relief from this pain, in Jesus Name. Keep holding on to your faith, knowing that we are here to support you in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell Friday at work. Hurt my shoulder bad. pain is bad until I see a doctor. I have been taking shots to loose weight for about 6 weeks and nothing is happening. i feel like a failure.. Would like prayer for total body healing and to not feel like a failure..
Replies
8
Views
107
Please pray for me, that I will be able to handle my work tomorrow and in the future. Pray that I will receive favor that I will be able to do work that I can handle, for the best coworkers to work with the best personal chemistry, for good relationships and so with the boss. Pray for blessing...
Replies
8
Views
217
Pray that I will be free from any psychiatric diagnoses,and favor of the doctor,to stop medication that has side effects. Pray,pray that I will be declared healthy,by the doctor,and can finished my treatment for good. Pray that I will be confident,that God will answers my prayers,and that he...
Replies
6
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,362
Messages
16,787,456
Members
648,943
Latest member
Keatariorain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom