Body aches all over and getting a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I stay healthy for all of my life. And I pray that God blesses all of you and your family and friends
Replies
12
Views
136
Heal totally my Lord especially around the neck and back area very painful and I pray no cancer and I get my package very soon. I'm dealing with much pain and suffering and this knowledgeable law firm takes this urgent case asap please, there be no retaliation from any we're trying to get...
Replies
5
Views
249
Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom