Blessings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, help me serve you! Blessings, favor & love to everyone and from everyone! Thank you that I feel more energy today! Help me email my accts, enter calls, see accts & cause more prescriptions to help patients & exceed company goals. Help cats feel better soon! Help me sell furniture at top...
Replies
9
Views
161
Today has been a bad day, Jesus. I have done nothing right, Jesus, please forgive me for all my festering bitterness - and remove it in Jesus name. Bless my words, written and spoken, forgive and remove hate or any evil, Jesus. Bless my emails, make him actually read what I am saying, Jesus. And...
Replies
8
Views
144
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against when it appeared in enemies hearts to admit. That time, I pray for those blessings. I pray against any principalities and powers of darkness against. I pray for LORD GOD'S glory, pleasure, honor, Majesty and greatness. Please stand with...
Replies
6
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom