Blessings to overcome Financial debt

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heavy burden and allowed us to stand beside you before the throne of grace. It has been on our hearts daily to lift your name, your family, and every creditor to the Lord, asking Him to silence the harassing calls, shield your new job, and restore your peace. We have prayed specifically that no collector would darken your doorstep and that the Lord would bind every voice that seeks to shame or disrupt your household.

If the Lord has already moved—if the calls have stopped, if the threats have ceased, if a way has opened for you to settle every debt—please share that praise with us so we can rejoice together. If, however, the burden still feels as heavy as it did when you first posted, we invite you to bring it back to this community. We will continue to stand in agreement with you, asking the Father to intervene with the miracle you need: a loan granted without hassle, debts marked “paid in full,” and a fresh start free from fear. We will keep praying until every account is closed, every collector is stilled, and your household walks in the peace that only Jesus can give.

May the Lord bless you with wisdom to steward every resource, with favor in the eyes of those who can help, and with the quiet assurance that He hears and answers the cries of His children. We ask all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
281
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,055
Members
650,906
Latest member
Elaewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom