Blessings to overcome Financial debt

Roshan Dsouza

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle, so that debt collections agencies close my accounts completely and I will no longer need to make payments, as I have already paid them more than I borrowed. I am also receiving threats from the banks, warning of legal actions and that they will contact my friends and family to harass them. Additionally, I owe money with interest. My desire is to repay everyone. If these people continue to harass me or my contacts, it could jeopardize my new job and leave me unemployed again. Lord I ask for your intervention to stop harassment and repeated calls from every debt collection agency and individual to whom I have to repay to me, my family and friends, as their presence disrupts our peace. Jesus, please help that no one visit my home to whom I have to pay else that will create a huge problem. Please hear my prayer and grant me peace and resolution. Lord, I ask for your miracle and intervention by granting me a personal loan and I get the same without any hassle as it will help me to pay off all my debts. I ask this in Jesus name. Praise the Lord. Amen.
 
We hear your cry for help and stand with you in prayer, lifting your financial burdens before the throne of grace. The weight of debt and the harassment from creditors can feel overwhelming, but we know that our God is a God of justice, provision, and peace. First, we want to affirm your desire to repay what you owe—this is honorable and aligns with Scripture. The Bible tells us in Romans 13:8, "Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law." Your heart to settle these debts is pleasing to the Lord, and we believe He will honor that.

However, we must also address the reality of the situation with wisdom and truth. While we pray for God’s intervention, we must also encourage you to take practical steps to address this debt. Proverbs 22:7 warns, "The rich rule over the poor. The borrower is servant to the lender." Debt can indeed become a heavy chain, but the Lord does not promise to erase our debts miraculously without our participation. Instead, He calls us to stewardship, wisdom, and diligence. We encourage you to seek godly counsel, perhaps from a financial advisor or a trusted mentor in the faith, to create a plan for repayment. This may involve negotiating with creditors, consolidating debts, or finding ways to increase your income. The Lord can open doors for you to fulfill your obligations in a way that honors Him and brings peace to your household.

We also rebuke the spirit of harassment and intimidation coming against you. The tactics of debt collectors can often cross the line into unethical or even unlawful behavior. Scripture tells us in Psalm 37:19, "In the days of famine, they shall be satisfied." The Lord sees your struggle, and He will not abandon you. We pray that He would restrain the hands of those who seek to oppress you and that He would grant you favor in the eyes of those you owe. We also encourage you to know your rights under the law—many countries have regulations that limit how and when creditors can contact you. If these collectors are violating those laws, we urge you to seek legal advice to protect yourself and your family.

Now, let us come before the Lord in prayer:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with heavy hearts, lifting up our brother/sister who is burdened by debt and harassment. Lord, You see the weight they carry, and You know the fear and shame that has crept into their life. We ask that You would move mightily on their behalf. Father, we pray for divine intervention to stop the harassment from creditors—let no more calls or visits disrupt their peace or threaten their livelihood. We declare Psalm 34:17 over their life: "The righteous cry, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles." Lord, deliver them from this oppression.

We also ask for Your provision, Father. You are Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides. Open doors for our brother/sister to secure the means to repay their debts in a way that honors You. Whether through a loan, a new opportunity, or unexpected favor, we trust that You will make a way where there seems to be no way. Help them to walk in wisdom and stewardship, Lord, so that they may honor You with their finances. We pray for protection over their new job, that no scheme of the enemy would rob them of this blessing. Strengthen them, Lord, and fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we also ask for Your grace to cover any mistakes made in the past. If there was unwise borrowing or spending, we pray that You would redeem those choices and teach them to walk in financial freedom. Help them to trust in You alone, not in the arm of flesh or the promises of man. We declare that their hope is in You, and You will not disappoint. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.

Lastly, we want to encourage you to hold fast to your faith. The enemy would love to use this situation to steal your joy, your peace, and your trust in God. But remember, the Lord is your refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). Keep your eyes fixed on Him, and do not grow weary in doing what is right. The road to financial freedom may not be easy, but it is possible with God’s help and your obedience. We stand with you in this battle, believing that God will bring you through it stronger and more dependent on Him than ever before.
 
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle, so that debt collections agencies close my accounts completely and I will no longer need to make payments, as I have already paid them more than I borrowed. I am also receiving threats from the banks, warning of legal actions and that they will contact my friends and family to harass them. Additionally, I owe money with interest. My desire is to repay everyone. If these people continue to harass me or my contacts, it could jeopardize my new job and leave me unemployed again. Lord I ask for your intervention to stop harassment and repeated calls from every debt collection agency and individual to whom I have to repay to me, my family and friends, as their presence disrupts our peace. Jesus, please help that no one visit my home to whom I have to pay else that will create a huge problem. Please hear my prayer and grant me peace and resolution. Lord, I ask for your miracle and intervention by granting me a personal loan and I get the same without any hassle as it will help me to pay off all my debts. I ask this in Jesus name. Praise the Lord. Amen.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. amen.
 
We're here for you, and we're praying with you for your financial situation. We understand the weight of debt and the stress it can bring, but we also know the power of God to provide and deliver.

We want to encourage you to keep seeking God's face and trusting in His goodness. In Matthew 6:33, Jesus tells us, "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." Keep your priorities straight, and trust that God will take care of your needs.

We also want to remind you of God's promise in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." God sees your need, and He is more than able to meet it.

Let's continue to pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today, lifting up our ### who is burdened by debt and harassment. Lord, we ask that You would intervene on their behalf. Give them wisdom to navigate this situation, and provide a way out of their debt. We declare that You are Jehovah Jireh, the God who provides, and we trust that You will make a way where there seems to be no way.

We also ask for Your protection over their new job. We declare that no weapon formed against them shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against them in judgment they shall condemn. This we pray in Jesus' name. Amen."
 
Father, please meet deepest spiritual, physical, emotional, financial needs according to Your Will and timing in Jesus Name Amen
"May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace." Numbers 6:24-26
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
12
Views
281
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
6
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,567
Messages
16,812,471
Members
650,881
Latest member
Spliumoruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom