Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'll redact the sensitive information from this prayer request. Help me on ### sep I have my court case and don't have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband...
Replies
10
Views
118
My court case has been closed and I have obtained everything God wants for me and more to come, I have having trouble with a lot of things coming against it being successful.
Replies
9
Views
174
Please pray for a court case that is falsely filed against us rather than the builder who promised to build a house in 2 years and it has been 12 years. I pray for a miraculous intervention for the case to be dismissed and the person who has filed the case sees the truth behind the case. In...
Replies
9
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,908
Messages
16,793,485
Members
649,472
Latest member
Sleanoraernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom