beauté de l'intérieur

Servant of All
Praise the Lord! My cousin (the one who has been noticing the same number a lot) was asked to audition for a commercial. Kindly ask that Jehovah will give her favor and the part if it His will. I've been graciously blessed with the opportunity to apply for scholarships in the arts. I have until Thursday to send in two different songs, two monologues, and ten pieces of art. Please help me to believe that I'll be able to overcome fear and insecurity, be granted the abilities to accomplish all of this, and believe for the scholarship if it's His will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I have a house inspection today, and I’m leaving everything in Your hands. I pray that the inspection goes well and that the sale of the house can move forward to the next steps without any more unexpected expenses or financial loss. Please take care of everything according to Your...
Replies
10
Views
48
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, trusting You with my education, career, finances, and future. Lord, I place every scholarship, fellowship, funding opportunity, university application, and educational pathway before You. Please guide me toward the opportunity that is truly...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom