Blessing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saleem Rehmat Bhatti
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saleem Rehmat Bhatti

Guest
Dear Brother & sister

my name is ### from ###. I belong to Christian family thanks God my whole family accept Jesus Christ as saviour and we belong in ### strongly.

I am married since ### and God has not blessed us. So it is my request to my Christian family please pray for us.
 
Jesus kindly bless this couple with a child. Amen.
 
Child of God,

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will daily, each and every day surround me and my family with Your protection and guidance and bless each of us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we see, hear or will have to go through. Open up the doors in each of our lives that need to be open. Surround us with Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us on our Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family in this prayer please do the same for the Body of Christ, especially the writer of this prayer.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “That You will save everyone in my family and everyone that I know that is not saved. I pray that they all will come to know You, love You, and obey You. God please do this for me and for the Kingdom of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen!"

*If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I love you. Thank you for your sacrifice. I come praying about this mold damage in my home. I discovered mold in my home 3 days before I was leaving for a vacation. I had to get my bathroom shower demolished with my master closet. It was found that my builder didn't build the shower...
Replies
10
Views
150
Dear God, I pray for my family and loved ones so that you may bless them. I bring especially my beloved ### before You. Bless her son, remove her worries and problems, guard her from evil, calm her heart with Your Holy Spirit and lead her towards You. I also ask You to bring me peace, remove...
Replies
12
Views
147
Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom