Blessing, success, victory

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for blessing, success and victory.

We have been lifting you and your family before the Lord, asking for His blessing, success and victory to rest upon you everywhere you go and upon everything connected to you. We have also been praying for your complete success and overcoming over all your enemies, including victory over your own thoughts and ways, and we continue to claim for you the promise of 2 Cor 10:5 that you will take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ, and Rom 8:37 that through Him you are more than a conqueror.

We prayed specifically that you would see this blessing and victory manifested today and throughout this whole week, as you requested, and that the Lord would cause you to be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out according to Deut 28:6.

If your request was answered and you have seen His blessing, success and victory poured out upon you and your family, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will continue to cover you and your family with His favor, give you a sound mind and cause you to walk in triumph over every opposition. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you FATHER, for ENLARGING my TERRITORY. I thank you for my Job, my Increased, my Promotion, my Massive Income, my Massive Bank Account Balances, my Ocean front home/Condo, my Success, Abundance, Favor, Victory in life, Blessed everyday. I thank you for my Route(###) and my Route(###)...
Replies
12
Views
189
Success, victory over negative and sneaky people. Honor, respect, favor for me. Everything smooth and easy today.
Replies
7
Views
237
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over the many problems that i have. I know GOD is bigger than ALL my problems, because he said that heaven is his throne and earth is his footstool. Please stand with me in prayer and agreement. I am expecting solutions and miracles. I pray for favor...
Replies
13
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,362
Messages
16,821,637
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom