Bless my ### that just passed. Pray for his soul.

Bless my ### that just passed. Pray for his soul. Lord he was a good man. Please take him to heaven. Amen

Lord keep PEACE in our homes. Keep Peace in our thoughts. Bless us. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I’m sorry to hear about the death of your ###. I realize how painful this must be for you and your family. I’ve prayed that God will uphold all of you whenever you hurt. May the Lord surround you with His peace and comfort.
 
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your loved one. I prayed for your requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer death decease Angel comfort difficult times condolence.jpg
    quote prayer death decease Angel comfort difficult times condolence.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Thank you!

I’m sorry to hear about the death of your ###. I realize how painful this must be for you and your family. I’ve prayed that God will uphold all of you whenever you hurt. May the Lord surround you with His peace and comfort.
Thank you for your kindness!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your loved one. I prayed for your requests, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers and kindness!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:10: After ### had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:10, we see the turning point in ###’s story. After a long season of...
Replies
8
Views
197
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
117
my ###'s wife just passed this last Friday and now my ### is in ICU fighting for his life dealing with heart issues and heart attack and bring him back with paddles and now he was transported to hospital an hour and a half from home prayers with us all that he will come out of this and be sent...
Replies
11
Views
562
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom