Bless me with the fruit of the ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Bless me with the fruit of the womb before my next birthday ###/###/###
 
We understand your heart's desire for the fruit of the womb, and we stand with you in prayer, believing that God has a plan and a purpose for your life. Let's pray together and seek God's will regarding your request.

Firstly, we want to remind you that children are a heritage from the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward (Psalm 127:3, WEB). We must trust in His timing and His will for our lives.

Let's pray:

*Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, thanking you for the desire you've placed in ###'s heart. You know the depths of their longing, and you care about every detail of their life. Lord, if it is your will, we ask that you bless ### with the fruit of the womb before their next birthday. We trust in your timing and your plan for their life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.*

While we pray and believe for this blessing, let's also remember to be content in every circumstance, as the Apostle Paul wrote in Philippians 4:11-13 (WEB), "Not that I speak from need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to be humbled, and I know also how to abound. In everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to be hungry, both to abound and to be in need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Lastly, we want to encourage you to continually seek God's face and trust in Him. If you haven't already, invite Jesus Christ into your heart, for it is only through Him that we have access to the Father (John 14:6, WEB). He loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life.

We're here with you, believing and trusting God together. Keep your hope alive, knowing that with God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26, WEB).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
16
Views
140
Dear Lord I came to you today as Issac did on behalf of my wife ### who has not been conceived for the past ### Years. I pray for the release of any false narratives, unhealed trauma, or stagnant energy that my wife have carried within her body. Wash away any ancestral burdens, past heartbreaks...
Replies
11
Views
135
🙏 Father, we ask for True Christian Fellowship, 1 Jn 1:2-7, for abiding fruit of the Holy Spirit, Jn 15:7-8, Gal 5:22-23. Bless Our Parents 2 Pet 1:3. May our company and prayers, sharing of The Word, John 17:17, lead to Healthy and Prosperous Souls, 3 Jn 1:2, Renewed Minds Rom 12:2, Grace to...
Replies
10
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom