BLESS ME WITH BETTER HEALTH FATHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For relief from cankor sores, my lower back condition, involuntary leg movements. Healing in general for my health to be overall well.
Replies
14
Views
202
All these years I know Jesus Christ will always be the answer so I asked will you please pray for me I just turned ### years old and having some health issues and every day I'm in pain and fog
Replies
10
Views
183
my health is suffering because of poor sleep. Praying for my ability to get consistent rest and good sleep so my health can get better.
Replies
10
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,152
Messages
16,819,353
Members
651,211
Latest member
Azsoraiway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom