Bless Me With A Good Night Sleep Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

saylian

Humble Servant of All
Father Lord in lift up this night unto Your mighty hands. Lord i'm having a very bad pain in my shoulder & neck. Lord i ask in your mighty name that You bless me healing in these areas Lord. I seek Your precious blood to cover me as I turn in for this night Lord. keep me safe in Your arms Lord. in Jesus' name we pray amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak life I get a good night sleep every night at least ### hours of sleep wake up refreshed forever THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
10
Views
209
No noise from my neighbours. It's Midnight. I want to sleep. Good night sleep for me.
Replies
8
Views
216
My neighbours are to loud. Very loud walking and I can hear music. He is upstairs so it's like he is walking over my head. I can hear also a tv of my next door neighbours. Please pray for my good rest and sleep and my neighbours to stop being so loud.
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom