Bless ### career, ### relationship, ...

Rachallia

Servant
Bless my career, my relationship, and push me Lord to a greater level with my love, removed problems. From our relationship, I pray for trust and understanding, amen, Father please bless me with wisdom in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
207
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous miracles in our lives our family our career. Father thank you for ur blessings and leading us guiding us blessing us with ur love peace joy understanding. Father thank you for being the head of our family and leading...
Replies
11
Views
331
Heavenly Father, anoint my life to serve You with all that I have—my gifts, education, career, business, time, and abilities. Fill me with wisdom, humility, and strength to serve nations with excellence and love. May my work create value, transform lives, and bring honor to Your name. “Serve the...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,936
Messages
16,782,400
Members
648,480
Latest member
Meiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom