Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that this irregular bleeding will finally stop. Regular periods, healthy, normal menstrual cycle and everything around it. Health of female/reproductive organs. Thank you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Praying with you and for you. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healthy digestion. No bloating. Normalization of period (menopause). No coming and going of a period. No traces of period. Either menstrual cycle to stop or to continue. I am ###. Amen
Replies
10
Views
128
Please pray for bleeding to stop so I can proceed with my fibroid removal surgery on Tuesday. I was placed on birth control a month before so I could do the surgery but my period still came though very light. Please pray for a miraculous removal of the fibroid or that the surgery can proceed...
Replies
12
Views
275
I am in need of your continued prayers for regulated menstrual cycle and the miraculous disappearance of gallstones—with diet and lifestyle. Please pray for mental health and stability so that I stay firm in my positive beliefs related to healing and positive outcomes. Please pray for a proper...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom