Birth Parents And Adoptive Parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lizowens

Guest
Friends I am coming to you today to ask for urgent prayer for my friends ### and ###. After many years of trying all resources they have had an offer of adoption for a new born due in ### weeks. Now the birth mom is getting confused and talking to other couples and I just don't know if they can handle this kind of heart ache and disappointment AGAIN. Please come together with me and pray a hedge of protection around them and God's favor in this adoption, I cannot think of two more deserving people than them, they are simply amazing and I love them so. Thank you for your prayers and perseverance in prayer over this "meant to be" family....Lord God I come before you today a sinner, and I ask You to wipe my heart clean. Father right now I lift to you, ### and ###, and ask that you would show them favor in Your name and place this baby in their loving home, hearts and arms, just like YOU did in Jesus and Mary......I ask You show them favor love and grace today. Lord I pray a that You give the birthmom peace in her decision and that she may follow through with her decision that she has already shared with ### and ###, Lord bless her heart and bring comfort to her mind and soul that this is where this baby belongs, in Jesus sweet name, amen.....
 
Lord we stand in agreement and ask that You go before this situation and have Your way in Jesus name...Touch this couple and speak Peace to their heart no matter what accepting what You have purposed for them...bless them with mercy and grace...speak favor and blessings touch this young girl and let her see You in this couple and touch her heart in Jesus name....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
142
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:20 – “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb offers a serious warning against dishonoring one’s parents. The act of cursing...
Replies
6
Views
127
DEAR BRETHERN BECAUSE OF YOUR PRAYERS I TALKED WITH MY ### FOR HOURS AND SHE AGREED THAT WE WILL START SEARCHING A GIRL FOR YOU SOON. AND I GOT A RELIEF AFTER TELLING HER THAT WHCH I HAD THIS BURDEN FOR PAST 3-4 YEARS. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED THE SEARCH YET. I AM FROM BAHRAIN SALARY IS LESS SO I...
Replies
12
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,675
Messages
16,791,221
Members
649,259
Latest member
Nalxavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom