Biopsy Tomorrow

  • Thread starter Thread starter PShelto
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PShelto

Guest
Please prayer for my sweet puppy and companion. She is only ### years old and was diagnosed with cancer tonight. Tomorrow she has surgery. They will biopsy the mass when it's removed to determine if it's spread. Please cover her in prayer. She means so much to me. She is so young and I can't bear the thought of her in pain.
 
Dear Lord, please guide the hands of the vet surgeon as they remove every trace of cancer out of her little puppy-may it not spread any further, but may You divinely protect her little puppy from any future cancerous cells as we ask this in Your lovely Name, Jesus, amen and amen. -Proverbs 12:10
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m having a biopsy tomorrow and it should be relatively easy. Father in Jesus name please bless the area being biopsied and guide the doctor’s hands. Bless all of the staff and I pray for my blood pressure to be normal.
Replies
11
Views
342
Pray she will be healed. If it's not addison disease then it is probably cancer. Addison is treatable. The other is not. She is so young. She is my support dog. I need her.
Replies
11
Views
189
I am having a breast biopsy tomorrow morning, I’m asking for prayer warriors to cover me in prayer 🤍🤍🤍🙏🙏🙏 Lord place your healing hands on me
Replies
10
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom