Binding Demonic Spirits From Answering Wrong Prayers Binding Demonic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Binding Demonic Spirits From Answering Wrong Prayers
Binding Demonic Spirits From Answering Wrong Spoken Prayers
Heavenly Father I come to You in Jesus Christ’s Holy Name. I ask You Lord Jesus Christ according to John 14:13 & 14 to bind satan and all demonic spirits ears deaf and eyes blind to any prayers or words declared, decreed, or that have been spoken, are being spoken, or will be spoken about me, my family members, and those that I pray and intercede for, that the enemy cannot learn or discern what is said or what we are doing. I ask You Lord Jesus that You throw the enemy into confusion and that they will remain in confusion, so that they will not be able to come against us. I ask You Lord to dry up the wrong prayers being spoken null and dead and totally ineffective at their root source. Lord I ask You to destroy all nullifying, neutralizing prayers, and words, effects, side effects, stings, darkness, darts, evil imprints, and memory loss, along with all evil influences, schemes, plans, habits and thoughts. Lord I ask that a Spirit of Conviction and Repentance be loosed to anyone praying wrong prayers and that You would forgive them and help them to learn how to pray properly, according to Your Word, according to John 14:13 & 14, to God be the Glory. Amen!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been going through deliverance for over a year ..I believe it's an asmodeus spirit but leviathan is a binding spirit as well and works with jezebel. Prayers please 🙏 Thank you
Replies
6
Views
2K
In July/August of 2023, I started hearing voices faintly that were openly taunting me by speaking to me in my environment, especially via anything that can be modulated by electricity such as air conditioners, fans, refrigerators and basically anything electrical. The less devices such as those...
Replies
10
Views
640
```html An Intercessors for America Daily Devotional: Praying for a Nation in Crisis: Interceding for America’s Gravest Challenges Prayer to Destroy Demonic Experiments Over the last two years or more, much information has been coming to light about demonic experiments...
Replies
5
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom