BIND MY TONGUE FATHER, GIVE ME STRENGTH WHEN THE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SET FREE

Account Closed
BIND MY TONGUE FATHER, GIVE ME STRENGTH WHEN THE "QUEEN" ARRIVES.. LEAVE ME OUT OF "THIS" FAMILY CRISIS. I WANT NO PART OF ANY OF THIS, AS I AM VERY TIRED. GIVE ### STRENGTH TO FACE EVIL YET AGAIN.
 
May God bless you and grant this request according to his precious will. Stay strong in faith, resist the temptations of the enemy, and be merciful and grateful for God's presence in your life. In Jesus name. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please give me the strength I need for the next few days. My body still hasn’t recovered from the collapse I had when I walked to the doctor on the wrong date. I pushed myself because I needed my medication to stay alive, only to be told it was the wrong day. Father, I need...
Replies
8
Views
145
Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. ### in amen
Replies
9
Views
638
Please Father, give me and ### another chance. Renew and restore our relationship and let us get back together soon. My heart longs for him and we should have been married by now, please Lord, only You can make this happen. Please break down the walls and open the closed doors. Please speak life...
Replies
5
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,633
Messages
16,801,753
Members
650,148
Latest member
Twoohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom