Bills Are Paid, Now No Money For Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greatrayne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greatrayne

Guest
Rent, Gas, Electric, Phone, Car Note, Insurance, Tags, & IRS Payment all paid, But no food. Payday 2 weeks away. Trying time please pray.
 
Lord You Know the situation of Great ###, Lord You have given food to the birds and animals, we are your most loved children, give us our daily bread, we thank you for this life, we pray for our needs, this day we are yearning and craving for food my LORD, grant your child the daily bread and let her not suffer as she is beloved, praying in Jesus name- AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Dear ###,

Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.
 
There are many churches that are giving away food..call a few local churches and they usually know where the food is being given out and by who...God bless if there is a food bank in your area they may know some info too. Lord direct her feet to get food, and guide her spirit to continue to lift You up in this time of trial in Jesus name I pray, ysic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
Food bills paid on time safe place to live rent expensive gas and electric bills paid on time ### and ### prayers 🙏 ### and ### and ### and ### prayers ### and ### and ### and ### and clothes clean prayers ### stops lying
Replies
8
Views
449
I recently was scammed out of all of my money and don't even have enough to pay my bills, food, gas, or personal items. I have tried everything to get my money back and even applied for loans but nothing has worked and I feel so hopeless. My friends all tell me that God has it handle and He will...
Replies
11
Views
675
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,849
Messages
16,815,812
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom