Bicycle Accident

  • Thread starter Thread starter TouringCyclist
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TouringCyclist

Guest
My friend, ###, who's in my local bicycle club, was involved in a bicycle accident yesterday. He's been diagnosed with a broken pelvis. Please pray for him & his family.
 
Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! father i pray for his healing, lord command all the sickness to leave from his body, give him good health, bless him with good health...father protect him in your arms and bless him abundantly..In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
I prayed for ###'s quick healing and that God would ease his suffering and that he wouldn't have lasting effects. And together we can say, "Thank you, Lord!!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi out there! I'm so moved by all of you people's prayer requests!! I am agreeing in prayer with you! I myself need to move IN-TO A SPECIAL VERY SPECIAL MOTEL-SPACE in ###, ### AS SOON AS GOD IS WILLING TO-- JESUS SAID I SHOULD BE REQUESTING PRAYER FROM OTHER CHRISTIANS ANYWHERE --TO BOMBARD GOD...
Replies
6
Views
223
I'm married and have 2 young kids ### & ###. I work 2,000 miles away from my family. The day I returned from a trip home I got t boned 2 lights away from my office. Please pray for me to recieve peace. Please pray they can fix my truck and that its not totalled. Please pray my insurance helps me...
Replies
11
Views
344
Please pray for my brother in law, ###. He was in a head in collision this past Wed, ### around midday returning home from work. He sustained ###, ### as well, injured other areas and ###, so far, no ###. He's coherent, but in ###, had ### the next day for his ###, this Monday is a follow up ###...
Replies
13
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom