Bf

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dwynwen16
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dwynwen16

Guest
i am happy now...i just want everybody to know that im happy...pls do me a favor..that my bf ### will be soon be ok he was diagnosed of brain tumor 2 yrs a go and im hoping and i do believed god will help us...i need prayers my friends...god thank you for all the blessings I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Father, please heal him and restore him with good health, father command the tumors to leave from his body and bless his life, do miracle in his life as nothing is impossible to you, protect him in your arms, in powerful
default_jesus-sign.gif
name I pray amen
 
Lord, thank you for your blessing over ###. Father you are the great physician and know your son and his needs. Please bless his girlfriend who cares for him and hope they will have a happy life together. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. He Loves His Children. God is a healer….
 
Dear Dwynwen16

GOD IS AWESOME! Let's pray in unison....

Dear Lord, I want to praise You, my great Redeemer, for who You are and for Your acts of kindness seen so many times throughout my day. I never cease to praise You because You never cease to work on my behalf. Your mercy and love, Your strength and comfort, Your sustaining power and guiding hand are only a tiny fraction of the many reasons that lead me to praise You. Instead of a murmuring and ungrateful attitude, I want to join with the multitude of believers and sing of my Great Redeemer’s praise to everyone, everywhere, all the time. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Bless you and I pray for your ### that his cancer is gone! Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, so my bf lusted on discord with another girl and I beyond hurt. I just need guidance and healing from our Lord.
Replies
11
Views
236
Hello, please help me pray for my business praying and hoping that their will be a lot of costumers to come. And please pray for my relationship with my bf. For now I don't know I just surrender my love story to God. And asking for a sign.
Replies
9
Views
194
We were dating for 9 months and this Christmas was supposed to be our first of many, but everything went wrong. I had the courage to show my dad my feelings about this man, and my dad rejected immediately, and he had a right point to do it. “Don’t unite with unequal joke” I know that, but I was...
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,921
Messages
16,804,735
Members
650,392
Latest member
Pialkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom