Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rock and a hard place

Which one is the better course; pleasing the flesh or living in the Spirit? Catering to our selfishness or committing to others?
Selfishness reaps short term rewards while selflessness seldom yields immediate results. In fact selflessness is really an investment of love. It does not look for a worldly rewards but it looks at a future crown of life.

• Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
  • “Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven. Matthew 6:1
  • I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:14

In Matthee 6, Jesus spoke of the non-righteous having already received their earthly rewards. Their temporary earthly possession have been paid out.
It's temporary and self-serving but it does satisfy the flesh in the moment.

I never would have thought that I would live to see the day that our governments and employers pressuring us to make choices that would directly impact our livelihoods. I now fully expect the government to eventually include our pensions as another bargaining chip to sway the people. Today I'm practicing dew diligence in informing all. This evil is not going away soon. Plan for disruption and keep vigil, and by all means pray. God is indeed in control.

Our Heavenly life awaits us but earthly persecution and earthly rewards will try to derail our walk and our joy. Standfast in His Love.

Selfishness or selflessness? Which one will it be?
God keeping me strong, I choose the Rock over the hard place... for all eternity.

Heavenly Father I pray that You would protect and keep us strong, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray.

But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD! An eternal reward awaits.

Jesus clearly told us in His word. All kinds of deseases shall come and many will be troubled and full of fear. Let us all run to the arms of Jesus and give Him all our worries, our doubts and fears. He is the Rock of all Ages. He will not be moved or changed. He will provide and protect you from anything that satan brings to your life. So, do not fear. Do not worry about anything. Jesus is in control of everything. Viruses of all kinds will come in, and vaccines will follow. It is an economic problem people have. Like the days of Noah, people buy and sell and get married and divorced. But they did not see the rain coming along and will destroy everyone. Save us o Lord. Cleanse us Jesus. Protect us we pray. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus clearly told us in His word. All kinds of deseases shall come and many will be troubled and full of fear. Let us all run to the arms of Jesus and give Him all our worries, our doubts and fears. He is the Rock of all Ages. He will not be moved or changed. He will provide and protect you from anything that satan brings to your life. So, do not fear. Do not worry about anything. Jesus is in control of everything. Viruses of all kinds will come in, and vaccines will follow. It is an economic problem people have. Like the days of Noah, people buy and sell and get married and divorced. But they did not see the rain coming along and will destroy everyone. Save us o Lord. Cleanse us Jesus. Protect us we pray. Amen
Amen!

Similar Requests

I met him tonight on twitter. He is only 17 and was abandoned by his Muslim parents and may even be in danger. He has a place to live but is behind with the rent and the landlord has already threatened to throw him out. He has no food. I had a little money left in my bank only about 10 pounds so...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/stories/10-prayers-you-can-pray-for-nigerias-christians/ 1) Pray for their physical protection On June 5, unknown gunmen attacked the St. Francis Catholic Church in the town of Owo, Ondo State in southwestern Nigeria; members had gathered to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
30 Christmas Prayers and Blessings for Family and Loved Ones Compiled & Edited by Crosswalk Editorial StaffCrosswalk.com 20221 Dec Christmas prayers offer a beautiful way to reflect on the birth of Jesus Christ and the many blessings we have. There is no doubt this year has been a difficult...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Christian Soldiers arm yourself. Put on your helmet of salvation. It is often said that the battlefield often takes place in the mind. Satan is hard at work trying to place doubts and convince you of lies. He attacks the mind. Remain resilient in Christ. Remember how fundamentally crucial the...
Replies
Views
We need your prayers for a minor miracle. Our lease is up on the 30th and we must be out, period. We are purchasing another place, but the bank is dragging its feet on closing the loan. The current owner is not willing to rent on a temporary basis pending loan closure. Pray that God moves the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom