Better job better hours and pay

June Owens

Disciple of Prayer
It seems like I’m working around the clock and getting nowhere. I get to stay home 1 night a week sometimes 2 the rest of the time I’m at work. God please give me a job I can do and enjoy with better pay and hours in Jesus name. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister is working in an IT company (in ###). It started off good but for the past few months, almost everyday is overtime work, sometimes even on Sundays and there's not even overtime pay, they only paid once or twice a small amount as overtime pay. On most working days, the work lasts more...
Replies
12
Views
149
pls pray for my complete deliverance..words says that I am healed by the stripe of Jesus but I am not able to see the complete healing in my body..from ### years having appetite problem..not able to eat properly as don't feel like eating anything..I eat only to live..eating is kind of heavy work...
Replies
7
Views
200
God, thank you for teaching me that when I have faith in you I can reassure authority and managers over me that I am capable and willing rather than my old way of waiting and hoping they show me approval and fearing they may not! Your word says You did not give a spirit of fear but Power, calm...
Replies
10
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom