Better Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JP5000

Guest
I ask that You consider every prayer here, for the best of all. I pray for ### to overcome this illness/ailment. I pray to end this unnecessary stress/confusion.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
God, Grant your child the ability to unite suffering with that of Jesus, knowing that You understand . . Grant peace beyond understanding in Jesus. In Jesus' Holy Name, Amen.
 
Dear God,

Bless this Son of Yours, heal him completely... let him glorify your name.... asking in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For relief from cankor sores, my lower back condition, involuntary leg movements. Healing in general for my health to be overall well.
Replies
14
Views
199
All these years I know Jesus Christ will always be the answer so I asked will you please pray for me I just turned ### years old and having some health issues and every day I'm in pain and fog
Replies
10
Views
180
my health is suffering because of poor sleep. Praying for my ability to get consistent rest and good sleep so my health can get better.
Replies
10
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom