Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Psalm 50:15 - King James Version 15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me. GOD i call upon your Holy Name in times of trouble and despair. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
319
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
Dearest Jesus, I ask in your holy name that you take us to live by the beach soon, that you bless me with a rich tall handsome husband with a car, taller than me and absolutely blessed by Yahweh. That I may meet him supernaturally and that he takes me to luxury hotels with view to the sea...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom