Behold their Threatening.....
Thank you all for praying for me.🙇
I have relief.
I pray & ask that it's permanent in Jesus name amen
For the Bible says' affliction must not rise a second time'

What do you conspire against the Lord? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time...Nahum 1:9 NKJV

I truly appreciate your taking time to intercede on my behalf. Please don't stop.
God bless you all 💯💞.
May God answer you as you call on him. amen 🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for all threatening calls to come to a stop immediately.
Replies
7
Views
197
I’m being threatened by my brother, please pray he’s unable to access any of my information or affect my life or records.
Replies
10
Views
300
Life Threatening Health Please Pray Please pray that God sends compassion, empathy and help for my life threatening health problems. In Jesus Name
Replies
10
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,751
Messages
16,814,669
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom