Be wary!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for sharing the burden you expressed about being wary of the many scam fundraisers on YouTube Shorts involving Christians with medical conditions. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning this matter and we have continued to lift this concern before the Lord over these past days.

We have been praying in Jesus Name for discernment and wisdom for all who view these videos, that the Lord would guard hearts against deception and help His people to be wise stewards of what He has provided. We ask Him to protect the vulnerable from being misled, to expose dishonest schemes, to convict those who would exploit the compassion of believers for dishonest gain, and to make a way for those with genuine medical needs to receive true help and support. We are reminded of the call to test what we see and hear as in 1 John 4:1 and to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves as taught in Matt 10:16.

If your request was answered and you have seen God grant increased discernment, protection, or clarity regarding these fundraisers, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
130
Good morning, I need to ask for prayer over my friend and her family. My friend ### was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease in ###. She is a single mother of ### children, the eldest daughter is in her late ###'s and lives in a different province, and ### is raising ### of her younger children...
Replies
14
Views
89
I have had a difficult day. I have a condition that makes my menstrual cycles very difficult emotionally and physically. Every believer who has this condition has noticed that it's like the enemy targets them with heavy warfare when they are near or on their cycle. I have also found this to be...
Replies
11
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom