Nobody is reading this thread right now.

In the middle of this pandemic where we have wear all kinds of masks, use alcohol and gel and stay away from crowds fear has creep up in our hearts and souls. Jesus want us all full of trust and wait on Him day and night crying out to mercy and compassion for those who got Covid and Omicrom. Dont be afraid of loosing your health will make everything go wrong in your life. Jesus is right there, along with you to lift you up and send healing and mercy.

Gods holy presence is in every single tomorrow.
Therefore, let us all live a full life today.
Tomorrow may not come.
The past is gone for good.
Guidance and strenght comes from Jesus.
I am with you always..
He keeps telling us.
Stilled by His promise of blessing,
Soothed by the touch of His hands.
Confident in His protection.
Let us all continue the race that is set before us.
At the end of our trip,
Jesus will be right there waiting for everyone.

To welcome us in heaven above.

Lord Jesus, may I never ever doubt Your holy presene going along my path. Saving me, helping me and healing my troubled heart. I love You with all of my heart and will for ever.
Amen

Our dear Lord will carry each one of us through each storm that comes our path. The storm of illnesses will cease when we put our trust and wait for God day and night. He alone will give us strenght to continue to the road that leads to heaven.

Through all my pain and my sorrow, Jesus was right there to encourage me to continue on serving Him. When everything goes wrong in our life, call on the Lord. He will heal your troubled soul.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
You are the God who healeth me, but He not only heal us but bless us as we continue to love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. Do not be afraid of anything, Jesus is in control of our life and the situation we are going through.

Similar Requests

• Article
Once we have entered into the holy presence of Jesus, joy, peace, happiness shall come to all of us. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy and peace. Psalm 16.11 Peace and joy in our life will be temporary until men has learned love just as Jesus loved us and to have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I know for sure that the promise of the Lord to send the Holy Spirit of God is working today in our life because everything we do for Him, it always comes out with blessings and healing to those who believe and trust His name. We try and try, day after day praying and fasting before His holy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To take away all our burdens away from us, all those doubts that come to our heart, the fear that creeps up in our soul and the illness we have and cannot be cured. Jesus we need You all the time, to praise You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name. So, let us all sing along. Turn your eyes...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Up and up and away for good. Jesus words will come to our own reality when we realize that those were all true to those who believe, trust and waits for the Lord, every day singing praises to His name and adoring Him for those wonderful things He has done. Strapped on my seat through a cloud...
Replies
Views
  • Article
While the weather is getting so cold and the heating bill is getting so high, I will continue to praise, honor and glorify the Lord. He sends all kinds of weather along our path but if we live in the holy presence of Jesus, nothing will take away our joy. Those with a happy heart are healthy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom