Be Blessed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Psalm 84:11… For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Bless Me. Ignite a fire within me, an unquenchable desire to always purpose in my heart to walk uprightly. Bless me with sound wisdom, truth, knowledge, and understanding from the Word of God, so that I may walk uprightly in truth, wisdom, and understanding. Encourage Me. Be my sun and shield. Bless me with grace and honor. Supply all my need according to Your riches in glory. Open up the windows of heaven and pour out upon me blessings that there will not be enough room to receive them all. Don’t let me lack for not one thing. Bless me to be a blessing to those whom You have called me to bless. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

Pass This Prayer On…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Praing for your needs to be met in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Replies
10
Views
176
Life into existence 💯📅100 FOLD Greatly myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are alive inside and out we have enough finances to own a home 🏠 miracles in our health redeemed from curses starting with no kidney failure no being stuck online OUR energy is blessed BINDED UP GREATLY NO MORE FROM...
Replies
12
Views
112
Thank you Lord for waking me to see another day that you have created thank you for blessing me yet again I pray for healing peace and understanding I’m praying for my husband who is incarcerated since yesterday and I pray for my entire family and the nations around the world Heal is Lord in...
Replies
13
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,639
Messages
16,813,627
Members
650,930
Latest member
Ghaymoreertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom