Be Blessed....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Psalm 84:11….For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Bless Me. Ignite a fire within me, an unquenchable desire to always purpose in my heart to walk uprightly. Bless me with sound wisdom, truth, knowledge, and understanding from the Word of God, so that I may walk uprightly in truth, wisdom, and understanding. Encourage Me. Be my sun and shield. Bless me with grace and honor. Supply all my need according to Your riches in glory. Open up the windows of heaven and pour out upon me blessings that there will not be enough room to receive them all. Don’t let me lack for not one thing. Bless me to be a blessing to those whom You have called me to bless. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!â€

Pass This Prayer On…Let’s Keep It Going!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. Lord shield me from all transgressions. Bless my career. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom