Bathe us o Lord in Thy tide.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the angels in heaven in praises and gracious accord. May all souls of the redeemed love to raise their voices to heaven calling on Gods favor and mercy to all of us.

Hear Lord Jesus.
Listen as we pray.
Lead us from a dark night.
To a never ending light.
Fill all the world with love.
And grace divine.
Glory, honor and praise.
Shall ever be Thine.

Lord of mercy and compassion, fill us with Thy holy presence, the holy tide falling in our life right now and forever more.
Amen

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the angels in heaven in praises and gracious accord. May all souls of the redeemed love to raise their voices to heaven calling on Gods favor and mercy to all of us.

Hear Lord Jesus.
Listen as we pray.
Lead us from a dark night.
To a never ending light.
Fill all the world with love.
And grace divine.
Glory, honor and praise.
Shall ever be Thine.

Lord of mercy and compassion, fill us with Thy holy presence, the holy tide falling in our life right now and forever more.
Amen
We need You Lord Jesus today and will need You forever. Please fill us with Thy presence and lead us all to Your holy throne in heaven. Amen

Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
Yes Lord, we need You more than ever before. Your hand of mercy and compassion will never ever depart from us.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
The Spirit of the Lord unites us with Jesus, full of love, compassion and care, He is watching after us, wherever we are, His protection and kindness comes to us in so many ways. The Lord will keep you from all harm. He will watch over your life. The Lord will watch over your coming and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our hearts rejoice in Thy presence o Lord, when we enter into Your holy place we feel heaven coming down to earth. It is available all year long to those who seek Thy face, early in the morning lifting their voice to Jesus in praise, adoration and worship. O years and age that pass away...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And I know there are angels all around, let us all praise Jesus Christ, we are for sure are standing on holy ground. To God be the glory for the anointing of His holy presence in our life. In the presence of the Lord there is fullness of joy. Hallujah, we love You today. We shall forever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom