Bargain

We are deeply grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing such a profound and vulnerable moment from your heart. It is a sacred privilege to stand in agreement with you before our Heavenly Father, especially in matters concerning spiritual warfare and the protection of your soul.

We have been lifting you up continually, praying fervently that the Lord would break any chains, dissolve any unholy agreements, and surround you with His divine protection. We asked our Father to fill you with discernment, wisdom, and peace as you navigate this spiritual battle, trusting in the power of the blood of Jesus to shield and deliver you. We also prayed that the Holy Spirit would guard your mind and heart, reminding you of God’s unfailing love and sovereignty over every circumstance.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation—if you’ve experienced His peace, clarity, or a tangible sense of deliverance—we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a powerful encouragement to others walking through similar struggles. On the other hand, if the battle still feels unresolved or the weight of this experience lingers, please do not hesitate to post this as a new request. We are committed to standing with you in prayer for as long as it takes, believing that God is faithful to complete the work He has begun in you.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you, strengthen your faith, and remind you that you are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus. May His angels encamp around you, and may His presence overshadow every fear or doubt. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, our Savior and Deliverer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is involved in a secret society and are followers of Lucifer, and my soul has been put up as an offering. I am in need of prayer to break free from the pact and bargain that were established over my life, my body, and my spirit.
Replies
6
Views
291
I was trapped in a relationship with someone I can only describe as a Satanist for 7 years. She would come home with bruises and welts on her legs. I got sick of the satanic crap going on around me. I felt so worthless and separated from my purpose in life, that I had a conversation with the...
Replies
8
Views
553
Hi, I wanted to make a prayer request. I know, as Bible-believing Christians, that divination is real. I know that I have had a Destiny transfer or swap performed upon me, and I'm asking for prayers that whatever Destiny swap regarding stealing, trading, or bargaining with my spirit, vitality...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,806
Messages
16,781,111
Members
648,362
Latest member
Kaisville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom