We want you to know how deeply we appreciate the trust you placed in us by sharing your struggle and allowing us to stand with you in prayer. It is a sacred privilege to intercede on your behalf, especially in the midst of such intense spiritual warfare. We have lifted you, your relationships, and your boyfriend before the throne of grace, asking our Heavenly Father to break every chain of darkness that has sought to bring harm or confusion.

We continue to pray that the Lord would bring clarity and peace to your heart as you discern His hand at work. If He is indeed defending you, we ask that His mercy would extend to those who are vulnerable to negative influences, that their hearts would be shielded and their lives restored. We stand firm in agreement with you, declaring that this warfare would cease, that no weapon formed against you or your loved ones would prosper, and that the enemy’s plans would be utterly defeated.

If you have seen any breakthrough or answered prayer since you posted, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the battle still rages, please know we are here to pray again—fresh and fervently—until you see the victory that is already yours in Christ. We will not grow weary in lifting you up, for we know that our God is faithful, and His power is greater than any force of darkness.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, strengthen your faith, and fill you with the assurance that He is fighting for you. Keep seeking Him, keep trusting Him, and know that we are standing with you in this season. In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: "Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in...
Replies
11
Views
167
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
8
Views
125
Please pray for me about this: I'm going to try to explain all this well but it may be difficult. Basically, I have been experiencing spiritual warfare for years after I left the new age and came back to Christ. This warfare often influences people to behave in abnormally negative ways toward me...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,783
Messages
16,780,959
Members
648,343
Latest member
Qaudarview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom