Bad job need new good paying job asap

Your request has been heard and we have brought it before the Lord with you. We understand the heaviness of working hard under difficult treatment and receiving little in return, and the distress of needing to provide for your obligations while searching for something better.

We pray for you now in the name of Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have access to the Father.

Heavenly Father, we lift up this need to You. You know the strain of this present work, the long hours and the poor treatment, and the desire for work that is honest, stable and sufficient. We ask that in Your mercy and providence You would open a door to suitable employment, work that provides fairly for daily needs and allows for provision for the future. Grant wisdom and favor in the search, whether for a personal care position or remote work or another good opportunity near home, and guide each application and interview. Give patience and endurance while remaining in the current position, and protect from discouragement and bitterness. Provide for every financial obligation according to Your goodness, and help to use what You provide with contentment and care, seeking first health and necessity and the care of spiritual things rather than excess. Above all, keep this heart awake to what endures, remembering that true dignity is not in title or pay but in belonging to Christ, and that You will not abandon those who trust in You. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

We encourage you to continue diligently in the search you have begun, to work faithfully where you are as unto the Lord while you look, and to rest your hope not in any position itself but in God who sees your labor and knows your needs. He is able to provide what is needed and to lead you to the place where you can work with peace and integrity. May He grant you clarity, strength for each day, and soon a better provision for your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, May 28 I lost my job. I'm a single parent with one income paying for my mortgage and bills. You know this, I come to you praying you please help me find a new buyer job by the end of June. Please. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
303
I ask for a new good paying job that will allow me to attend church service.
Replies
11
Views
572
I am ### from Uganda, I processed to travel to Dubai to work there, I travelled and am now in ### waiting to travel by plane but the journey is on standstill, no progress, and at home my family is poor and needs my help financially. Secondly, my wife's time is to deliver and I didn't leave with...
Replies
6
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,749
Members
650,583
Latest member
Twsoreyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom