Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to give me favor and also remove any hindrance or obstacle out of the way with my background checks for these two jobs that I applied for, so that there will be no hindrances in me getting starting both jobs in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
14
Views
266
I have to complete a background check for my job starting in May. The system for the background check keeps rejecting my license due to not being able to process it properly perhaps due to lighting when I take the picture. Please pray this would be resolved. I don't want this to impact my...
Replies
9
Views
172
Heavenly Father, please forgive all my sins and bless me. I bow my head in gratitude to You, Our Father, for giving me the opportunity to join ###. I have submitted my details to ###, and they will soon start background checks. I do not have an experience certificate from ### and ###, and I was...
Replies
5
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom