Background check job offer

I just really want to thank you all for praying and believing anything’s possible ❤️ My background check is now clear and I’m good to start work I can’t thank you enough God for not letting me down. AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking prayers for God to give me favor and also remove any hindrance or obstacle out of the way with my background checks for these two jobs that I applied for, so that there will be no hindrances in me getting starting both jobs in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
14
Views
266
Requesting urgent prayers for my daughter ### that her background check gets cleared for her new job offer which she has been wanting to go from ### years and got the offer now. Heavenly Father hear our prayer Lord Jesus please hear my prayer. Please pray that every background check every...
Replies
9
Views
186
I have to complete a background check for my job starting in May. The system for the background check keeps rejecting my license due to not being able to process it properly perhaps due to lighting when I take the picture. Please pray this would be resolved. I don't want this to impact my...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,028
Messages
16,783,667
Members
648,595
Latest member
Htsieren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom