Johnson Mncube
Servant
Please stand in agreement with me in your prayers. Last week I went to one of our church members' place and found that their father was a witch doctor. They never noticed some stuff that was behind the doors. I mean black crosses. I prayed over and used anointing oil to destroy its powers and cleaned out everything. Yesterday at church they told me they discovered some other basket full of things they never knew were there. Some breathing things that they don't understand. I will be going there tomorrow. Please stand with me. I need your prayers as I have never experienced this one, but I trust my God is all power.
Thanking you in advance.
Ps ###
### Ministries
P.O. Box ### ### ###
###
+### ### ### ###
Thanking you in advance.
Ps ###
### Ministries
P.O. Box ### ### ###
###
+### ### ### ###
