Back Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God, please heal me of this pain. My ribs feel like that are closing around my lungs if that makes any sense. Please make this pain go away in my back.
 
Dear Lord,

Please touch this child of yours with your healing hand and take away all the pain.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
JESUS I PRAY, that you lay your hand upon this child and take her pain, in JESUS name
 
Pain go in the name of Jesus and give ### lady the peace that passeth all understanding. This mercies I ask in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Dear God, please grant total healing to this ###. Restore her health once again. Touch her with your most powerful hand. Praying in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers at this time. I'm in pain with my lower back. The muscles keep going into spasm.
Replies
11
Views
146
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
102
Life in back pain gone greatly im not a push over anymore ..I figure out what my favorite song of Mana is Iam done crying but I should have my memory to hear my Corazon song raining in my heart ❤️ it’s my favorite song of THERES it’s missing get back Jelly hatersszz and the monitoring spirits be...
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom