Back pain/missing friend Please pray that the ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again, I come to ask if you can please pray for my friends to forgive me and for our friendship to be as it was before, I'm deeply missing them, the pain hurts more than anything I've experienced. I am awfully sorry for hurting them; it was a huge mistake that I never intended to do. I feel...
Replies
6
Views
300
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I’m grateful for each and every time you’ve taken my name before the throne of Grace and Mercy. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in my home state of Texas. My two young boys and I went...
Replies
12
Views
312
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
528
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom