Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking the Lord to be with me to protect me n love me as his own I am still here not giving up with out a. Doubt and to keep all negative tension stress anxiety and nosy hatting people like neighbors n the devils that are trying to get me thrown out my new home that I have only lived in for...
Replies
10
Views
150
On 15th March, 2023 … I accepted Jesus Christ in my life. Before that, I was serving Hindu Gods as I am brought up in a Hindu family. March has been super tough, lots of doubt, tears, pain, fear, challenges after challenges, anxiety Unemployment, separation in relationship, emotional, physical...
Replies
9
Views
217
Dear Jesus, I’m experiencing financial hardship and feel very discouraged. I am unemployed (no fault of my own) and falling behind on rent. While employed I made sure to keep my finances organized and always tithed. I didn’t live beyond my means and also had set aside a rainy day fund which is...
Replies
8
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom