[B]pray for ###[/B]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
184
Yomorrow June 8th. I go for shots in my back. I am praying that my blood pressure will be normal. So I can get the shots with no problem. I have a slight headache and I am hoping that it is not because my blood pressure is high. Thank you Jesus for keeping my blood pressure down. And letting the...
Replies
11
Views
158
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom