[B]please pray for a job. Thanks[/B]

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
135
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
93
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom