Awakaning In ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robban
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robban

Guest
Iam in the end of fasting for 40 days and nights and I pray for a huge awakening in my city ### in Sweden. Pray that GOD shall do such miracles in my town to quiet his enemies and awake his loved ones. I fast til Friday. Please remember my prayer until then. GOD can do miracles and the power of prayer combined with fasting is enormous. Pray for ### and my loved ones! Hallelujah
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus, Lord I bring this city and surrender each and every member of the city ### Lord. Lord I pray to you to bless each and every member of this city. May they witness your mighty work and mighty miracles Lord. Lord in your lifetime you did so many miracles Lord. Lord you healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, the lepers could walk the hungry had been fed. Lord you blessed the marriage at Cana and save them for disgrace and shame Lord. Lord I bring brother ### and his sacrifice of 40 days and remind you Lord that do not let go of his fast without yielding miracles Lord. Lord take heed on his fast Lord and bring forth faith, belief and the spirit of worship among the people of ### Lord. Lord with you nothing is impossible Lord and we have you as our only hope Lord. Lord and Saviour shower the Holy Spirit upon these people and upon brother ### Lord and may he and others in you experience your mighty and powerful work, in Jesus name we pray, Amen & Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am being awaken in the wee hours of the morning. The Holy Spirit speaks to me, and takes me to the holy scriptures. At times I start to weep before the Lord. The anointing is so great at times that I am overwhelmed by it. I know that this is the time of preparation for my work that I will do...
Replies
7
Views
145
Jesus please let my son be able to get help for an stay in class during lunch to finish his music project. Please also let him pay attention during class, stay focused, and stay awake, since he didn't go to sleep until very late. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
278
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Matt 6:13 -- let her take down her online profile -- for evil men and imposters (proceed from bad to worse), 2 Tim 3:13... I have been trying to warn her family and church to get her pastor involved -- but he is family too and suffers...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom